Saturday, September 23, 2017

where in the world...

Can you use these pictures to guess where I am tonight?





After all that pretty scenery in Red Rocks National Conservation Area, all you have to do is turn 180 degrees to see the desert oasis of Las Vegas!


We (Bob and I) drove from the airport though the mania that is "The Strip" and headed out to our little home for the week, then further west to these mountains and some peace and quiet!  We took the scenic drive through the area and scoped out some trails that we will return to soon.  And we're seeking some good restaurants, more sight-seeing, pool time with a good book and yes,
 a quilt shop or 2!  I'll be reporting back soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great quilt store in Henderson, NV. Off Stephanie Ave.

Pam said...

Thanks for reminding me of that one! I see a couple others on the map, too. They all require exploration!