Friday, December 6, 2013

Homeward bound

In spite of the fact that I almost always allow at least an extra hour before flight time, I still usually don't relax until I am in my seat. Always so many little things to remember--where's my ID, boarding pass, book, knitting, M&M's and last but not least, Bob. Luckily, we have it all together so far!

Yesterday was cold enough in the morning that we found some ice crystals on water beside the trail. That turned out to be a short hike, but later in the day we warmed up and walked the Girdner Trail. Great trail system around the Sedona area. 


Now it's time for a little reading and knitting and anticipating the single digit temps that await us!

1 comment:

MissesStitches said...

Sounds like you had a great trip. Try to take some of that warmth home with you!