Saturday, September 14, 2013

sewing up some buckets

Just a couple of things to share with you...

Erika, one of the other Piecemakers members attending this retreat, has assembled this very appealing quilt from flannels.



We all love it!  What a good combination of colors.

I have spent my day making these 4 containers from the Bucket Brigade pattern from Atkinson Designs.  The pattern covers all 4 sizes.  Very well-written pattern.  We all like them!  Soon on display at Bear Patch with fabric kits and patterns available.


One more evening of sewing fun, then tomorrow it is back to real life.  Sad.  But at least I will get to hang out with my best little guy...

2 comments:

MissesStitches said...

I love these buckets! What do you use them for?

Daniel said...

Ian looks far wise beyond his years in that pic.