Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sock is done!

Yay!  I celebrated by wandering into the yarn aisle when I had to go to Joanne's and thought about what I would want to do next.  Didn't actually buy yet, just trying to mind my money and make use of what I already have.  But a girl can dream!
Thank you Marilee!  When we met for girls' dinner out on Wednesday, I never imagined that I would receive such a beautiful rose bouquet!  The color is awesome and they have opened up enough to look gorgeous!

Just returned from a day at the quilt shop, it was busy with people visiting for the Shop Hop, so there wasn't much spare time.  We have recently unpacked some excellent fabric that is making it very hard to just say no!  Came home to my lovely quiet empty house, which to some may not sound like fun but to me it's just right!  Picked some green beans and zucchini from the garden, I will have a healthy supper tonight with steamed green beans and some strawberries.  Maybe catch an Olympic update, I did see the last half hour of last night's ceremonies which were fantastic.  But mostly tonight it is all about me and Emma, gotta get some quiltin' done!  My ipod is loaded up with many more podcasts than I can listen to at one session, so that should carry me over into tomorrow.  Look for quiltie pics in the near future!


No comments: