Wednesday, February 17, 2010

good things!

Some things that I have been thinking about posting here but kept forgetting--
a Christmas present from Debbie, my Maggie Bag that is a perfect fit for my Christmas present from Brita, Ben and Dan, my Flip video camera! Do you think they all planned this? Another example of synchronicity, a favorite word of mine.
Nutella, my new favorite thing on toast! Given I have never been a fan of peanut butter unless it's a Reese's peanut butter cup, I had never taken the time to investigate this spread made of hazelnuts. What I didn't know is that it also is chocolaty! It is Delicious, which makes me sad that I have been missing this pleasure for so long!
Got Olympics? Seems I can't get enough of the drama!

1 comment:

MissesStitches said...

Do you enjoy your Nutella with a nice cup of chai tea?