Sunday, December 12, 2010

so much excitement!

I'm sorry. I've been holding out on you.

I have found my new love. In the world of fabulous machines, anyway! Definitely still keeping Bob since he is very handy with a snow shovel and indispensable around here. But I think even he understands (at least partially) my new infatuation with my beautiful Bernina 730 from Bear Patch Sewing Center. I have waited a long time for this upgrade, happy to use my Viking Lily for the last ~10 years. We have had many adventures together and plenty of face time. But now I have moved on to the next chapter, and I'm lovin' it!
I have adjusted my little SewEzi table to fit the Bernina, still needing a plexiglass bed to fit exactly around the shape of the arm, but the plexiglass that fit my Viking comes very close to matching so I can use it for now. I'm finding my way around the touchscreen using the manual on my own until I get into a class at Bear Patch. Looking forward to happy hours bonding with my new friend!

2 comments:

MissesStitches said...

It's beautiful, Pam! And you look so happy! Enjoy...

bearpqc@aol.com said...

So happy and excited for you!