Thursday, April 26, 2012

batik blocks

One of my goals for this week of sewing is to get as much done as possible on a quilt that will be a class starting at Bear Patch in the fall.  It will be a block of the month running over several months.  It is called Harriet's Sampler and is designed by From My Heart to Your Hands by Lori Smith.  Here's a little preview of the blocks that I have done so far...
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design customized with Smilebox
There are plenty more blocks to do so we'll see if I can be adding anything to the slide show by next Monday!  I will have to avoid any more field trips like this morning's--4 of us travelled the 15 miles to Rice Lake and visited Busy Bobbin and Bargain Bill's.  Now back to home sweet home away from home!

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Cool slideshow!

MissesStitches said...

Very cool slideshow, Pam! Your blocks look awesome, too. Good work!