Saturday, November 13, 2010

playing hooky

I had a last minute opportunity to come to Bridge Creek Cottage with the Stitchin' Trips retreaters, so I loaded up and hit the road! I feel very lucky to get back here, it has been a couple years so I was overdue. And the women here are just as fun and happy as ever! I left the city yesterday afternoon, driving over the river and through the woods and it was a dark and stormy night when I arrived, just in time for supper! It was raining and sleeting, and a little snow on the ground when we woke up this morning. We are warm and cozy inside, so no complaints from me! And this is what I've done so far--
2 quilts done, if you can use a miniature size!
These are the Primitive Pinwheels from Primitive Gatherings.
So I am signing off for now, getting into some more fabric fun and a massage this afternoon!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

How fun! Can't wait to see them in person.