Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fun on Potato Lake

Well, we are home again recuperating from a few days of fun and food with friends, Debbie and Bob, at their lake cabin in WI.  They are wonderful hosts, making it so nice to visit there.  I think I look pretty relaxed in this photo, which isn't very flattering but hey, it's the real thing!  We were cruising on the pontoon, taking a break between hauling in many little fishies.  Debbie and I also had time to do some sewing, I made a blankie for a future baby, an apron for the store, and some scarfletts from Figtree Quilts pattern.  And helped out Debbie who was in a time crunch to get a quilt top pieced and to the quilter tomorrow.  You will be able to see it in August at the store.  Now I am home, catching up on mail, laundry, phone calls, etc., and preparing to load up a new quilt top on my frame.   

No comments: