Friday, September 19, 2008

Farewells

I don't remember if I have covered this here before, but I recently left my employment at North Memorial, making this the first time in about 32 years that I have not been involved in nursing in some form.  My past few years have been spent working in the Trauma/Neuro ICU, a very interesting place.  It was so nice to be invited to a little farewell get-together last Monday.  Thanks to Sharon for offering up her lovely home to entertain us!  You have always been a special person to work with, and have saved me many troubles with your medical secretary skills!

Pictured below is my Girl Gang, my #1 supporters, the cream of the crop!  Second from the left, Diane, has just moved from ICU to PACU, so we shared the party night!

Thanks to these 4 and many more, patients will be blessed with the care and attention they need.  

No comments: