- an embellished denim jacket inspired by Vintage Workshop's book Art to Wear. I have used an Asian theme with fabrics, graphics printed from their CD onto fabric, and beads. It is mostly done but I still consider it a work in progress. And yesterday I found another jacket just like the one I used on clearance at Gander Mountain so I brought that one home in case I feel moved to do another one!
- needlefelted sewing case from Sweet Summer by Blackbird Designs. Wool roving felted onto wool fabric, it is mostly done but still in pieces.
- Posh Tot baby quilt pattern by Blue Underground in the City Girl fabrics by Kitty Yoshida for Benartex fabrics, it just happens to be in the sage green and brown colors that will be in the nursery for an expected family member!
- a star pattern and Haussmann 1800's fabric collection by Sharon Yenter for In the Beginning Fabrics, it is a striking old-fashioned design that I can't wait to cut out. Similar to some of her Blended Quilts I have previously made.
- need to put binding on Olivia the Pig quilt from the Roll Over pattern by Bean Counter Quilts. This will be on display in the next window display at the quilt shop and then sent on its way to another expected family member!
worsted weight knitted socks for Brita, one done and one to go! I am trying out the pattern for this heavier weight yarn instead of the usual sock yarn, and these are too small for me. Nancy found some great yarn for me on her WI travels last week to use in the next pair that will include modifications to make them fit me!
- hand quilting on the Winterberry table rug by Sue Spargo, it is an oversized tablerunner in flannels and wool applique. I pieced together fabrics for the back last Sunday night and now plan to do a sort of primitive stitch to finish it off.